RUBI TX-1200-N Tile Cutter
RUBI TX-N manual cutters are ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for cutting porcelain (BIa type) and extruded (AI type) tiles. TX-N manual cutters are robust and precise, and particularly suitable for angular and diagonal cuts. All models in the range of TX-N manual cutters (TX 700 N, TX 900 N and TX 1200 N tile cutters) include a practical and high performance multipoint breaker with up to 1000 kg of maximum breaking pressure for cutting very hard materials with a thicknesses* of up to 20 mm.
The bi-material handles on the TX-N manual cutters, with an impeccable ergonomic design, give the user greater comfort while working. All models of TX-N manual cutters include an angular measuring system working on a central pivot for quick and precise measurements of any angular cuts, and a lateral stop that is ideal for measuring and performing repetitive cuts. RUBI TX-N manual cutters have a high strength two-layer aluminium base with a shock absorption effect, and lateral supports for large tiles.
There are three RUBI TX-N manual cutters sizes: TX 700 N cuts up to 71cm, TX 900 N cuts up to 93cm and TX 1200 N tile cutters provide a 125cm cutting length.
RUBI TX-N manual cutters are equipped with two chromed steel guides rectified and calibrated with anti-corrosion treatment, and two steel profiles which absorb bending and allow the breaker to work with maximum power. This double guide system offers the user a better and greater visibility of the scoring line, thus obtaining high precision in every cut. The possibility of using the RUBI interchangeable scoring wheels from 8 to 22 mm, allows TX-N manual cutters to be adapted to each ceramic material, consequently achieving the maximum performance and cut quality. TX-N manual cutters include two scoring wheels as standard: both for glazed stoneware and for harder materials like porcelain or extruded tiles.
Finally, we should highlight one of the most distinctive and specific aspects of RUBI manual cutters: the transport case for protecting and facilitating the mobility of our TX-N manual cutters. The TX-1200-N model also includes a handy set of wheels and a handle for easy transport outside the case.
The RUBI brand is known for the excellent durability and quality of its tools. For more than 65 years, RUBI has only manufactured products of high durability and strength, in order to give the best performance in the toughest working conditions and to be adapted to the demands of each market.
* There are some ceramic materials with a thicknes over 15 mm which due to their physical properties, possible internal or surface tensions, are difficult to cut manually. It is recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- 1000kg breaking power for cutting the hardest of materials.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Double set of guides for greater visibility and flexion resistance in large formats.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For intensive cutting of Ceramic tiles, ideal for Porcelain tiles and Extruded tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- For large format tiles.
- Quick clamping system for the square.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Highly resistant aluminium base.
- Heavy duty case for easy transport.
- Includes Wheels Kit for better mobility (only TX-1200-N)
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø5/16″(8mm) to Ø7/8″ (22mm).
- With Ø8mm and 18mm scoring wheels and transport case included.