RUBI TP-66-T Tile Cutter
Each market has its own needs which is why RUBI has the range of TP-T manual single guide cutters.
These manual cutters are designed for intensive work with any type of ceramic tile.
TP-T manual cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant monoguided system, which gives them a very long life.
The ergonomic handle of TP-T manual cutters is adapted to a working system by pulling the handle and includes a retractable height-adjustable breaker which allows working with ceramic tiles with a thickness* from 5 to 20 mm, and has a breaking power of 1000 kg.
The TP manual cutters are very easy to use and they offer the professional tiler a greater working speed.
In addition, the mobile breaker on TI-S manual cutters ensures high quality in diagonal and angular cuts.
All models in the range of TP-T manual cutters feature a central pivot swivel square for quick and precise measurements of angular cuts. Thanks to the lateral stop the ceramic tiler can make repetitive cuts very easily with the maximum precision.
RUBI TP-T manual cutters have a high strength two-layer aluminium base with a shock absorption effect and lateral supports for large tiles. Unlike the TP-S tile cutter, with this one we work in a different position, behind the machine and pulling the handle towards us.
The TP-T tile cutters work with a 22 mm scoring wheel made of long-lasting tungsten carbide. This allows us to adapt to each material with a very versatile and effective scoring wheel diameter. All these features make these manual cutters very simple machines to use, whilst they are also durable and lightweight. TP-T manual cutters do not require great care or need any maintenance because the guides do not require lubrication.
* There are some ceramic materials with a thickness over 15 mm which due to their physical properties, possible inner or surface tensions are difficult to cut manually. It is recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Breaking system with height adjustment. Optimal separation for each thickness.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurate cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Base supplement for large formats tiles.
- Carrying handle (for TP-66-T and TP-75-T models).
- Set designed to be used by pulling the handle.
- Strong ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle.
- Thickness adjustment system with 3 positions (6-9 mm./9-12 mm./12-20 mm.)*.
- Ø 7/8″(22mm) scoring wheel included. (Ref. 18914)