RUBI Slim System
The SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER is a manual cutter specially designed for porcelain tiles on the market of up to 3 m by 1.2 m and between 3 and 6 mm thick.
The set consists of: three 110 cm aluminium guides, 1 scoring wheel with a 22 mm Extreme scoring wheel roller guide, 2 breaking pliers, 2 suction pads and a reinforced nylon carrying case.
The guides are made of aluminium and are interconnected to ensure perfect scoring, always 1 cm from the edge of the guide itself. The suction cups help us fix the guide on the ceramic tile and prevent it from moving. The guides also have two strips of silicone to help attachment.
The scoring wheel, with a handle to facilitate the work, is fitted with a 22 mm Extreme scoring wheel to cope with the hardest of materials, especially for those big scoring jobs.
The breaking pliers are for tiles with thicknesses up to 6mm after scoring, allowing us to work alone or with the help of another person.
This whole system comes in a handy textile bag with compartments and the tools needed for assembly.
The SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER is very simple to use and offers a reliable solution for working with these types of tiles.
This cutting system, together with the SLIM EASYTRANS assembly, offers the perfect equipment for the work of cutting and fixing porcelain tiles of these characteristics, making cutting a simple job and giving us some guarantees in the transport and fixing.
- Facilitates a straight cut without deviations.
- Offers high quality performance.
- Progressive separation of the material, reducing the risk of breakage.
- For manual cutting of large format tiles with thicknesses between 3 and 6mm.
- Cutting capacity of 310cm. extendable as required with additional guides.
- With silicone cords incorporated in the guides at its base & the fixing suction pads, the SLIM SYSTEM guarantees accurate straight cuts without deviation.
- 22mm Scoring Wheel Plus Extreme – Tungsten Carbide mounted on a bearing with titanium treatment to offer a high performance and quality cut.
- Separation system, by means of adjustable pincers, which ensure a gradual separation of the tile, thus reducing risk of breakage.
- The set consists of:
- 3 guides of 110 cm, 1 scoring carriage with an EXTREME 22mm scoring wheel (ref. 01901), 2 plier breakers for up to 6mm tiles, 2 fixing suction cups for rough and smooth surfaces and a reinforced nylon carrying bag.