RUBI SPEED 92 PLUS
RUBI SPEED 92 PLUS
The SPEED-MAGNET range of manual cutters is intended for frequent cuttings of all types of ceramic tile, making it ideal for professional ceramic tiler looking for a versatile and light-weight manual cutter for the most demanding jobs.
The SPEED-MAGNET range of manual cutters have three different cutting measurements 62, 72 and 92 cm, in both versions, with and without a case, and they are perfect for straight cuts as well as diagonal cuts providing greater cutting precision.
The SPEED-MAGNET range of manual cutters are cutters with double guides, therefore they offer better visibility during scoring and cutting. They have a mobile breaker that facilitates performing angular cuts.
With the lateral stop, marked in millimetres, for repetitive cuts and its 45º square it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable and high-quality work.
On the other hand, the SPEED-MAGNET cutters stand out for having a system fitted with the breaker assembly, which allows the operator to work with one hand. The MAGNET system locks the breaker, making it easier to score the ceramic tile and providing a better visibility. On the other hand, by simply moving the lever upwards we set the breaker which will allow us to apply the 800 kg maximum power and to obtain a clean and precise cut.
All models in the SPEED-MAGNET range have some additions of the base in order to increase the support area and the holding of large pieces, also all the models have mounted solid steel guides which are chromed and rectified to 20 mm along with anti-corrosion treatment, which facilitates scoring and provides a greater durability.
One feature of this range of manual cutters is the possibility of exchanging the scoring wheels in order to best fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the scoring wheels. It comes with an 8 mm scoring wheel, although is compatible with all scoring wheels in the RUBI range (6, 8, 10, 18 and 22 mm.)
RUBI has always been a leading manufacturer of manual cutters for ceramics which is why it offers every user a choice that perfectly fits their needs. The SPEED-MAGNET range of manual cutters is another example of this commitment to professional ceramic tilers, who have a range of tailor-made cutters.
- High visibility during scoring.
- Fast operating system by magnet, operable with one hand. Greater ease and speed of cutting.
- Reinforced construction elements. High breaking power.
- Aluminium base for greater robustness, lightness and ease of transport.
- For frequent cutting of all types of ceramic tiles.
- Aluminium lateral support and bigger breaker system.
- For 72/92 models:
- Reinforced SOFT-GRIP handle.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts and 45 degrees square with quick lock.
- Solid 20mm steel guides. Chromed and rectified with anti-corrosion treatment for greater resistance to twisting.
- Multi point breaker with 800kg breaking power.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- Ø5/16″(8mm) scoring wheel included.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.